We're keeping track of half anniversaries?!? Never cease to amaze. Congrats. Seems like just yesterday. I remember that month you guys got married, Landon moved out, I had the crackhouse all to myself... talk about depressing. Things are way better these days. Free eggs, horse rides for the kids, etc.
Love Quinn.
PS. If i spend the night once a week and you make me dinner do i become adopted or anything?!? i need lunch money.
congrats on you half anniversay :) it only gets better. About the pictures, my friend took the pictures of us up in payson Az last weekend we had tons of fun she is an aspiring photographer.
5 comments:
congrats! Love you guys. :)
We're keeping track of half anniversaries?!? Never cease to amaze. Congrats. Seems like just yesterday. I remember that month you guys got married, Landon moved out, I had the crackhouse all to myself... talk about depressing. Things are way better these days. Free eggs, horse rides for the kids, etc.
Love Quinn.
PS. If i spend the night once a week and you make me dinner do i become adopted or anything?!? i need lunch money.
You guys are rrrrreally cute. Love ya.
lol quinn. Congrats you guys!! I'm all about celebrating the halfsies, of course.
congrats on you half anniversay :) it only gets better. About the pictures, my friend took the pictures of us up in payson Az last weekend we had tons of fun she is an aspiring photographer.
Post a Comment