Friday, February 19, 2010

Family Valentines

I mentioned Kendall was gone last weekend right? Well, we didnt really get a chance to celebrate V-day. Sunday was... well, Sunday and Monday we both worked. Not to worry though, I spend a lovely valentines evening with Burke and Chelsea on Saturday night. Burke took us out to Pizza Pie Cafe. It was so romantic! Chelsea even let me share the gift that Burke got her: a gum ball dispenser full of M&Ms. Luckily for them I spent Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night on their couch. We painted our nails and watched a lot of TV. Thanks for having me over you guys! You are the best!


Here we are celebrating our love at PPC.
Burke told me he would be pissed if i posted this picture. I am not too worried though because I dont think he really keeps up on my blog too much. Plus, I think they both look stunning.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I'm glad you and Chels and Burke are valentines. It is nice to be loved. BTW-do you know about red eye reduction?

Chelsea said...

#1. i look drunk in the first pictures
#2. the second picture is hideous

yamma hamma!