Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Oh Happy Day!!!

I just want to shout out my congratulations to Jordan, my lovely sister in law, for she is engaged as of yesterday evening! Who is the lucky man you may ask? The one and only Patrick Pfau (pronounced fow). We are so happy to have Patrick in the family for a couple of reasons...

1. He has great nick names like p*trick
2. He is great at trivial pursuit and an asset to any team
3. He is very funny
4. He has been on the price is right and won it big! what an inspiration
5. Magic aka Pallusions
6. He makes Jordan happy, and loves her, and will take good care of her (maybe the most important reason of all)

Congratulations you guys! (Please ignore Patrick's mustache in this photo, he no longer has it, so it is not an accurate portrayal.)

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Yes, Congrats.
I emailed you that list you asked for. Make sure you get it.

Jordan P said...

Thanks Mal! He looks like such a child molester- please excuse. I'm excited for trips and hangouts all together. Let's plan something soon!

xoxo

Mom said...

Congrats to Jordan! I know you and Ken really like Patrick so he must be a good guy. August weddings are very popular with the Greens, don't you think?

Melissa said...

Congrats to Jordan and Patrick! It's a good thing you posted this on your blog, because it's the only way I found out - Marshall doesn't pass on this kind of information:)

Kathleen said...

just for your info, i have a blog now. you should read. great post btw.