Friday, October 24, 2008

Homemaid Apple Pie

For our last date night we went to Applebee's. On their desert menu they have a wonderful item called sizzling apple pie. I really wanted to get it, but it was too little for too much money, so we decided to make apple pie at home. I found a recipe and made a wonderful apple pie from scratch, including the crust. It was so good. Kendall made whipped cream to go on top and we have had great desert for a week!
Here it is, we couldnt wait to eat it until after we took pictures.
Kendall displaying his second piece and whipped cream.

6 comments:

B. said...

Kendy... you look great. Devastatingly handsome as per ushz. Love the pie. Its muy bueno. Oh and Ken... lay off the drugs.

Anonymous said...

Glad your pie turned out so good, I am going to admit, I was a little worried when you called me in the grocery store, but it looks like it all turned out!

Melissa said...

Wow look at you being all domestic! Seriously though, I want your recipe if it was really that good. I've never made an apple pie, but am wanting to attempt to make one. It looks delicious!

Laurel said...

Wow! I didn't know I'd missed so many of your blog posts! You guys are the cutest and some of the photos are amazing. They do look like paintings! Glad you're making time for fun in your busy lives. Careful about sharing your new cooking talents...you may be asked to bring an apple pie to the next family dinner :) Love you!

maines said...

I didn't know you guys had such mad homemaking skills. Apple pie, chilli cheese dip, and making your own Halloween costume! Very impressive. I love that table Kendall made too. Too bad Kendall and Axel couldn't go to the halloween party together. They would have both looked sweet together with Ace's gay sailor uniform.

maines said...

Dude, what's with the "blogger approval" on comments? Are you guys getting tons of crazy people leaving scandalous comments?